If you have found it difficult to control your current behaviour’s, then the chances are it has become a sexual addiction. However, you are not alone. Millions of other people in the world are currently suffering from these sexual addictions and are seeking help to overcome their addiction. Internet Masturbation can be the most difficult of all destructive habits to overcome.
More on Internet Porn
When most people say they are addicted to pornography they are usually speaking about internet pornography. You can of course be addicted to any type of masturbation but pornography is progressing exponentially faster with access to the internet. The reason for this should be obvious as you have access to an unlimited amount of pornography on the internet in varying degrees of graphic nature. It takes little effort for an internet porn addiction to escalate and before you know it, you are looking at things you thought you would never look at. The shock and shame cause you to feel hopeless and out of control. Porn is destructive in all forms, to include movies, magazines, and billboards. Internet porn is equally destructive at a faster rate and treatment for this sexual addiction is available with the Free ‘How to Stop Masturbation – the 8 Step Guide’ download it now.
No matter how harmless you may think the level of porn is that you may be viewing, it always leads to something worse. There is only one direction to go when you choose to look at porn and that is in a downward spiral. You can only stay at the same level of viewing so long before your body is no longer satisfied and needs something more harsh or graphic to be satisfied. This almost always leads to some level of acting out, starting with masturbation and getting worse from there. Compulsive pornography viewing can truly can be compared to being addicted to drugs, but those who have been addicted to both pornography and drugs will tell you that it is even more difficult to overcome pornography. Assistance to overcome your addiction is available with the Free How to Stop Masturbation – The 8 Step Guide
Internet Porn and Masturbation Help
It’s true that no one can change you but yourself but it certainly is much easier when you have help. Reading the ‘How to Stop Masturbation – the 8 Step Guide’ is the missing ingredient in your recovery. Try as you may sometimes, to go it alone, but you just can’t seem to gain much ground without the help of this eBook. How to Stop Masturbation – the 8 Step eBook was developed to ensure you have an honest opportunity to overcome your addiction download it now for it’s free and you will be controlling your masturbation addiction in only a few minutes.
More on Masturbation
There are many who argue whether masturbation addiction is even real. Just ask the millions of people who struggle with it and they will tell you they don’t know how to stop. Masturbation has many physical and mental health consequences. When you have a problem with masturbation you are not using the body in the manner in which it was designed to be used. You strain your hormonal systems and become isolated emotionally. Your body was certainly meant to be used in more healthy ways.
Used correctly, your body’s sexual organs are meant to bring you and your spouse closer together in a bond of love and also to reproduce. When you are addicted to masturbation there is no bond with anyone but your own fantasies. Masturbation makes you become selfish and anti-social as all your energy is spent on you. Your feelings of guilt and shame make you feel unconfident in the presence of others and hinder your ability to create new relationships. Some may say, in their pride, they have no problems with this but the truth is a person cannot be a truly loving person by committing such selfish acts. True love involves others and involves self-mastery.
The How to Stop Masturbation – the 8 Step eBook was created to show you a step-by-step way to STOP INTERNET PORN AND MASTURBATION ADDICTIONS ONCE AND FOR ALL, and start living life to the fullest. Get started now and download the How to Stop Masturbating eBook right away.
Do any of the following points apply to YOU:
- I want to know the real effect on my health of frequent masturbation. Is it ‘ok’ or does it really destroy my health, as I feel it does. I want to know how to overcome it.
- I am masturbating and I feel inside my self that it is wrong , however I can’t stop doing it. After I masturbate I feel guilty I want to overcome this habit.
- I have been masturbating for many years now and I want to get rid of this habit. I tried many times to stop it, but always, after a few days, I come back to watch pornographic content on the Internet and in movies. I have a sincere desire to stop it.
- I masturbate often while watching pornographic sites on the net. I spend much valuable time which prevents me from doing other important activities. I feel that it is time to overcome the habit of masturbation.
- After masturbation I feel exhausted, like I have lost my strength. I understand that this is not a positive situation, and I want to do something to overcome it.
- After I masturbate I become aggressive to my partner and often this leads me to destructive and negative actions. I am the cause of this, since after masturbating I become more anxious and nervous.
- I see successful people and want to become like them. I understand that I spend most of my time in masturbation and that they don’t and I am willing to take action to overcome this habit once for all.
- I want to watch pornographic content on the Internet all the time although I don’t masturbate. I know inside myself that this habit is not a positive one because it is taking the time that I could use to do something which is more fulfilling and constructive.
If any of the statements above are relevant to you them the How to Stop Masturbation – the 8 Step eBook is ideal for you! Not only will we show why masturbation is destroying you life in all its aspects, but WE WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO OVERCOME IT AND START LIVING A NEW LIFE FULL OF STRENGTH.
The problem of masturbation
We live in a mass media era. You know how easy it is to access a free porno on the Internet and in other mass media like TV, DVDs, video and magazines. And you also know how easy this kind of viewing leads to masturbation.
In most cases, this leads to dependency. It is impossible to overcome it, no matter how hard you try. In less than a week’s time after deciding to stop, you may be in front of your computer looking for pornography again and masturbating. It seems to be a trap that you can’t escape from. Masturbation affects a person’s life negatively in the following ways:
- Masturbation destroys your health
- You waste your valuable time on masturbation
- Weakens your ability to make money (since you spend most of your valuable time watching pornographic content and then masturbating)
- Destroys your marriage your relationship with your partner
- Makes you feel guilty after masturbation (inferiority complex)
- Prevents you from having better sex with your partner
- Creates a negative psychology that can affect your business life
- Prevents you from making your life’s dream come true (since you spend most of your valuable time watching pornographic content and then masturbating)
Successful people are not addicted to the habit of masturbation simply because they spend their time doing what is important for them and their loved ones and not in masturbation. Are you willing to take the action and stop the habit of masturbation? or Will you allow this habit to destroy your life completely? Remember life is very short.
How many times did you find yourself in a situation like this? When part of your self understood that this it is wrong to sit and spend hours of your unique valuable time browsing or watching pornographic films or websites, but at the same time you couldn’t do anything to avoid doing it? You feel and you know that it is not a good thing to do it, but still you are doing it.
Get ready to rise above the weakness of masturbation and prepare yourself for a bright future. Just imagine how it would be if you overcame the habit of masturbation; what wealth you would get in terms of your health, your valuable time, your marriage or your relationship with your partner, ending your feeling of guilt. How would the world be if you could get rid of it?
A bright future awaits you; just take the first step, NOW.
We take your privacy very seriously regarding this sensitive and personal topic.
The How to Stop Masturbation – the 8 Step eBook has been written in the form of a PDF E-book that can be read on any computer and even read online if you don’t want to download it.
We hate spam it as much as you do! You will never receive any unsolicited email as we don’t save any information you provide us.
Take the first step today! If you came to this site looking for a solution on how to stop masturbation, the How to Stop Masturbation – the 8 Step eBook is for you click here to instantly download the eBook and STOP MASTURBATING NOW!
We can’t blame anyone other than ourselves. So the solution is very simple, you have to take action, to do something in order to overcome the habit of masturbation that holds you back from success. Get Started Today! With immediate access to the ‘How to Stop Masturbating – the 8 Step eBook’